04 July 2008

Paris Hilton or Eva Gabor?

Hallo Leser,

Well,  "Green Acres We Are There!!!!"

It appears Joe the Cat will find himself on a farm in Southern Germany during his year away. I'm very excited to be far away from a big city, although i know that this life will be quite different from the one i have known for so long. In my free time, i expect to be shoveling manure and speaking Swabian Dialect to cows. Cows have lovely brown eyes. Have you ever gazed deeply into a cow's glassy brown eyes? If you haven't, you should sometime.

That's really all for now. I should be going to a school nearby my future home. I'm quite anxious to go, a little unsure, naturally nervous, but definitely ready. 

Next time i write, i should have equipped myself with a few good pieces of winter clothing.

Best Meows,

Joe the Cat