24 June 2008

Oh, The Marvelous Things I Will Bring!

(L-R) Scott's Tumi, Joe the Cat's Tumi




Travel Expert, Peter Greenberg, says there are only two types of luggage, carryon and lost.

Hopefully, i won't have to check a bag because I'm a sentimentalist, and everything has some inherent intangible value in it for me. So, I will take most of my necessities with me and any clothing i need later on can be shipped to me from the US. 

However, i plan on buying clothes in Germany so i can have an even more Euro look as i wander and stumble down German streets bobbing my head to the insidious disko beats. I plan to at least see what German diskos are like and probably visit a teeny-bopper one. Yes, those Germans start early when it comes to clubbing, but don't think for a minute I'll be leaving my drink unattended. No, Sirree. 

We'll have to wait and see whether German Diskos are really horrible, as Conan O'Brien claims,  whether they are oasises of the underground art scene and subterranean intelligence, and whether or not I will be able to dance for four hours straight and not hear any–any at all–Kelly Clarkson. 

Because Everyone knows superheroine of all little girls with no self esteem, Kelly Clarkson, doesn't sing. She spews words from her gustative orifice.